Geo.ATR is a drone based solutions service. Our services include consulting, training and drone data capturing and visualization for individuals, corporates, governments and non-profit organizations.
Making Geo-data easily accessible
This service entails:
- Analyzing high volume data for (re)usability
- Structuring and cleaning data
- Custom and bulk scanning
- Bulk data-entry
- Meta-data entry
- Setup of lean processes to maintain the flow of data-entry, analysis and access
- Automated ETL process setup
- Combining and consolidating multiple data-sets for intelligence
Your organization has much more data that can be used to improve products and services. This data is often stuck in inefficient processes, stored on islands such as Excel files or captured on paper. We can help with:
- Going from inefficient processes to efficient processes conform Lean principles
- Scanning your paper archive, data-entry, meta-data enrichment and bulk uploading your data into the (online) secure web applications
- Going from islands of information to consolidated, structured and real-time accessible information via (online) secure web applications
Drone mapping pricing depends on your requirements.
- Drone flight
- 2D map
- 3D map
- Digital Surface Model
- Digital Terrain Model
Geo-ICT consulting pricing depends on your needs.
- Geo-portal setup
- enriching maps with more geo-data
- any other client geo-related requirement
Does Geo-ATR have a permit to fly?
Geo-ATR takes safety seriously and has certified its principal drone pilot. The drone pilot certification is conform the United States of America, Federal Aviation Administration(FAA) regulations.
What if I want to change the area for Drone Mapping?
We are known for consistency and effectiveness, hence we are able to work with your requirements and your budget.